Teamspeak Donations

March 29, 2024, 02:54:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Visit us on Facebook =  https://www.facebook.com/groups/3100318236678564/?multi_permalinks=3119686378075083&notif_id=1585531130144090&notif_t=group_activity

Upcoming Birthdays -  Brian (BeerMe )Screechowl , Junior , (BeerMe) Hoonior , (BeerMe) Vulture, And last but not least . my buddy Justin (BeerMe) Shocker
 Happy Birthday Guys !

The TS info for the TS3 server is ts60.gameservers.com:9406
Password is confidential , ask in game !

We have links setup on the Homepage www.beermeclan.com/forum to make donations for the gameservers if you would like to donate it is much appreciated.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Issuing A Personal Ban on (Beer_Me)  (Read 3425 times)
(Beer_Me)Roach
No Body , No Crime
Administrator
A Pro Drinker... Hide Your Beer

No body , No crime

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 02:30:26 PM »

Please make note of this procedure . I need to have information on a ban that was issued to a guy named "Warlust"
I have no post in the forums to tell us why this guy was banned , I will have no choice  but to lift it without some knowledge.

Thanks Roach

(Beer_Me)Sh0ts
Administrator
A Pro Drinker... Hide Your Beer

« on: October 29, 2009, 03:41:33 PM »

Ok here we go. From here on out when we issue a personal ban on the server there is a couple of things that we have to do to make it right. When you issue the ban you need to go to the "Kick/Ban Appeals" thread in our forums and start a new thread, preferably using the name of the person you banned as the title, and post the following info. Player Name, GUID# , reason for the ban, date and time. This is mainly so that the person banned has a starting point for appeal and they know the admin to appeal to. Also it lets all of the admins know who, what, when and why. It will only take you a few extra minutes to do this but could save hours of headaches by doing it. And please when you give a reason please make it a valid statement "Cheating Biaotch" IS NOT a good enough reason. State as much info. in the thread you post so that anyone can answer questions when they are asked. Thank you

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: