Teamspeak Donations

March 28, 2024, 02:17:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Visit us on Facebook =  https://www.facebook.com/groups/3100318236678564/?multi_permalinks=3119686378075083&notif_id=1585531130144090&notif_t=group_activity

Upcoming Birthdays -  Brian (BeerMe )Screechowl , Junior , (BeerMe) Hoonior , (BeerMe) Vulture, And last but not least . my buddy Justin (BeerMe) Shocker
 Happy Birthday Guys !

The TS info for the TS3 server is ts60.gameservers.com:9406
Password is confidential , ask in game !

We have links setup on the Homepage www.beermeclan.com/forum to make donations for the gameservers if you would like to donate it is much appreciated.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AA Proving Grounds.. "Banned Players"  (Read 14395 times)
(Beer_Me)lobo
Clan Member
A Pro Drinker... Hide Your Beer

YOU WISH...............!!!

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2016, 01:16:44 PM »

rg silentkiller

banned for abusing players then tk ing when warned to stop ,

Zero
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2013, 02:02:32 PM »

i think E needs some spank-me time, he's been a little uptight lately eh, hahaha
(Beer_Me)Roach
No Body , No Crime
Administrator

No body , No crime

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2013, 07:31:46 AM »

Oh hey thanks for correcting my grammar and spelling ,  GEEK!

(Beer_Me)Eternity
Clan Member

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2013, 04:36:48 AM »

Not sure what FTFY means but right on brother , I'm with ya!

FTFY = Fixed That For You

(Beer_Me)Roach
No Body , No Crime
Administrator

No body , No crime

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2013, 07:24:11 PM »

Not sure what FTFY means but right on brother , I'm with ya!

(Beer_Me)Eternity
Clan Member

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 07:44:10 AM »

Personally , My feeling is this. If there is a screenshot to be had then post it of course. If there is not and you feel strongly enough that a guy is cheating then ban him and try to have witnesses.
But as for recording and trying to provide audio if someone is being a jackoff  , thats all in the server logs if someone really needs to police it, but I think we are all adult enough here to do the right thing and I am not going to keep another whole record for every jerkoff that runs his mouth in the server.
If a person is abusing chat or using bad language or  rascism its obvious. I will note his words in my post but please dont look for me to provide yet another form of proof cause it wont happen, if we start to add a shit load of red tape and make our people feel like they need to accomadate every asshole that comes thru the door , all your gonna get is a bunch of admins who dont want to be bothered we are here to play the game and I for one have enouigh to do without trying to prove what I already know.
Now cheating is a bit different I think we should have proof or at least a majority vote to kick a guy for cheating. ( majority meaning that most people in the server feel he is cheating ) we all know the difference between someone who is cheating and someone who is kicking our ass.

FTFY

Personally , My feeling is this. If there is a screenshot to be had then post it of course. If there is not and you feel strongly enough that a guy is cheating then ban him and try to have witnesses.
But as for recording and trying to provide audio if someone is being a jackoff  , that's all in the server logs if someone really needs to police it, but I think we are all adult enough here to do the right thing and I am not going to keep another whole record for every jerkoff that runs his mouth in the server.
If a person is abusing chat or using bad language or  racism its obvious. I will note his words in my post but please don't look for me to provide yet another form of proof cause it wont happen, if we start to add a shit load of red tape and make our people feel like they need to accommodate every asshole that comes thru the door , all your gonna get is a bunch of admins who don't want to be bothered we are here to play the game and I for one have enough to do without trying to prove what I already know.
Now cheating is a bit different I think we should have proof or at least a majority vote to kick a guy for cheating. ( majority meaning that most people in the server feel he is cheating ) we all know the difference between someone who is cheating and someone who is kicking our ass.

(Beer_Me)Roach
No Body , No Crime
Administrator

No body , No crime

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 08:58:28 AM »

But as for recording and trying to provide audio if someone is being a jackoff  , thats all in the server logs if someone really needs to police it, but I think we are all adult enough here to do the right thing and I am not going to keep another whole record for every jerkoff that runs his mouth in the server.
If a person is abusing chat or using bad language or  rascism its obvious. I will note his words in my post but please dont look for me to provide yet another form of proof cause it wont happen, if we start to add a shit load of red tape and make our people feel like they need to accomadate every asshole that comes thru the door , all your gonna get is a bunch of admins who dont want to be bothered we are here to play the game and I for one have enouigh to do without trying to prove what I already know.

[CLS]_SgtMac
Alliances
I aM nOt DrUnK...

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 07:49:22 AM »

That was tongue in cheek there, good point.

I've downloaded a video recording program, http://obsproject.com/.  Comes in handy for capturing video footage and audio.

I hate asshats as much as the next guy, I think it would be best to record a bit of it for posterity so when they come here whining you have something to show them.

Just my .02.

Zero
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 07:02:07 PM »

we should have two categories for bans

disrespectful players
verified cheaters

and maybe an extra one for bans in the queue
disrespectful players given a chance to apologize
suspected cheaters waiting for verification (checking screenshots, pbbans, aci, etc)

just a thought

*and you can't screenshot asshats who are verbally disrespecting other players
[CLS]_SgtMac
Alliances
I aM nOt DrUnK...

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 11:59:17 AM »

Screenshots or it didn't happen Smiley

(Beer_Me)Sh0ts
Administrator

« on: November 24, 2013, 05:39:24 AM »

-bdmg.iog- Banned on (Beer_Me) on 11/23/13 Reason: Being a total asshat to people on the server as well as being disrespectful to all on there.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 03:31:16 PM by (Beer_Me)shocker » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: